Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 23, 2010

Dear Friends and Family,

Time is particularly short today, so sorry if this letter is a little on the brief side!
We seriously saw MIRACLES this week! Honestly, I feel like every day here in Taidong with Sister Lin is a huge miracle and blessing. I love it here.

First off, we met with a ton of new really golden people this week. First, a Girl named Lan Wanling. Sister Lin pulled her over on a motor scooter. She is 23 and just graduated from college and moved into the area, and we met with her once and she already attended a church activity and church and she loves it all and the ward loves her. I love missionary work! Then there is a woman named Wendy who met the senior missionaries who referred her to us and she said she knows the church must be true because they had a light and we have it too. Her and her husband and child attended a ward activity and the branch members loved it! Wow! Then there is a family that we tracked into - Sister Hu and her two small children. They came to church despite the fact that it was POURING rain and they don't have a car. They got their Aunt to take them. It was awesome!

Today was also really great! WE went to a place called BaXianDong - Eight caves. It is a beautiful mountain right along the coast up past ChengGong with eight caves! We only had time to visit six of the caves, but it was really awesome! I love Taiwan! I especially love Taidong! This week is move calls and I really, REALLY hope Sister Lin and I stay together here. I have learned so much from her! I love her so much! I know whatever happens it is what God wants, but I really hope He wants us to stay together here. :)

I love you all and hope all is well!

Love,
Sister Collyer



No comments:

Post a Comment