Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 13, 2010‏




Dear Friends and Family,

It was definitely a good week. We have been super blessed this week with finding a lot of really prepared people who want to hear the gospel. Some of them have been referrals, some of them are previous investigators, some are people that the Elders found for us, and some are just people that we ran into on the street. But all in all, it has been really fantastic! We have 10 people who have baptismal dates right now! What a miracle!

There is Hu HuiNa and her son, Shan YiWa, Chen Yuling, Cheng PeiXuan, Li Bijun, Lan Wanling, Huang YaJun, Zhen AhFen, and Shuang ZiXuan. We are really working on helping them all work towards baptism. Each of them have their own trials and challenges to overcome as they work on drawing closer to the Lord, but they are all so wonderful. I feel so blessed to have met all of them. I love this work!

This week we had some fun experiences - one of which was the first time I ate sugar cane! It was really juicy and tasty and also a lot of fun to eat.

Also, Did I mention how beautiful it is here in Taidong? I love it!

I am so grateful for this gospel. I am so grateful for the son of God, our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that through his infinite and atoning sacrifice we can have eternal life. As we strive to follow the example of Jesus Christ, and so all we can to improve our lives each day, we can receive forgiveness for our sins, God knows us, he loves us. he knows our cares, our worries, and our weaknesses. He can give us comfort in time of need. I am so grateful for the knowledge of my Savior, Jesus Christ, I know he lives. I know that because he lives, we will all one day live again. We will have the opportunity to live with our loving Heavenly Father and our families in eternal happiness. I know that Christ truly is our savior and redeemer, "And he hath brought to pass the redemption of the world, whereby he that is found guiltless before him at the judgment day hath it given unto him to dwell in the presence of God in his kingdom, to sing ceaseless praises with the choirs above, unto the Father, and unto the Son, and unto the Holy Ghost, which are one God, in a state of happiness which hath no end" (Mormon 7:7).

I love you all very much and and so grateful for your love, support and prayers.

Love,
Sister Collyer

No comments:

Post a Comment